Saturday, May 15, 2010

quick questions that need answering

How did that taste Cleveland?

I don't know about you, but I felt physically sick after watching the Cavs go down like that.

I just have a few questions regarding the Cav's. I know I am beating a dead horse here, but that's okay. I put enough of my hard earned money, and time into them to complain as much as I damn well please.

Question 1?

Why did we get Jamario Moon?

Answer.

To help with Rashard Lewis and lengthy 3 point shooters that killed the Cavs last post season.

My Answer the right answer

WHY the hell did we not play him more on Paul Pierce and Ray Allen? Those guys, especially Allen were just stroking. Did you notice in game 6 when Moon was on Pierce. He was silent and Moon was defending him very well!!! Anyone? Buehler? Buehler?
Why did you spend the money and play the guy all season just to let him sit on the bench? I dont get it at all. I hate this Shrink the bench mentality in the NBA. It makes no sense, it ruins the chemistry on the team and the players get rusty FAST

Question 2.
Why did we not get Amare Stoudmire?

Answer
Because the Cavs didn't want to trade JJ Hickson because of his potential.

My Answer. The right answer

You didn't want to get a dominate Center and explosive offensive player because of JJ's potential? Look folks, I LOVE JJ. and really do think that if he plays with LBJ that he will be a key role player for the Cav's. So my point is. If you (the Cavs) were sooooo convinced that JJ was that vital. Why in the world did he not play in this series? He's athletic, energetic, quick and explosive. He also gets off the floor quickly and challenges many shots and runs the floor hard to get those easy buckets. Sure he's young and inexperienced, but you need to start somewhere. he had plenty of teachers to help him (shaq and Z).

I would have liked to have seen JJ play on KG, yes I know he gives up size, but hes pesky, and it would have gotten under Garnets skin and probably caused him to get a little hot headed.


Those 2 questions are called ADJUSTMENTS

Mike Brown didn't make any, and that's why I don't see him coming back as the head coach and if he is, I don't see LBJ coming back.

Until the next big Cavs related news event.

God Bless Cleveland.... Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment