Tuesday, April 20, 2010

NFL Draft Browns preview

Do you ever wonder if fans of perennial winners like New England or Indianapolis, get as excited as we do? Or is that just somethings fans of perpetual losers get excited for?

But back to my point. The NFL Draft is just a few days away, and if you are anything like me, you have read at least 100000 Mock Draft's. The upside and downside of every top 10 player. Did anyone watch that Sportscenter Special with John Gruden? I thought that was really informative. I wish I could have seen each day in its entirety. I love Chucky and I still think after this season he will be the Browns coach in 2011. But I digress.....

This is how I see our draft going down..
First round, if the Rams do not trade down, they will select Sam Bradford, The Rams really have no choice. They have NO QB, and they need to fill the seats. That being said if Eric Berry falls to them I really cant imagine them passing a safety of his caliber. If he does get taken before them at the 7th spot. I would not be shocked to them trade down and try and grab and extra 2nd round pick.

1st Round
Eric Berry

2nd Round
I believe they will take a QB in this spot.
Tim Tebow/Colt McCoy (laugh all you want at Tebow)

3rd round

Look for them to try and find a running back WR and another O-linemen in this round (they have 3 picks)


I have heard from a player who will not be named in this article, that a lot of the players think that Jimmy Clausen is not a very popular choice amongst the team.

I've got the grill ready and the beer in the fridge.. I can't wait for Thursday!

Go Browns!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment